Automation Equipment that’s Built to Grow as your Company Grows.
Each automation system that we build is capable of housing all the components needed for manufacturing, such as: robotics, fixtures, nests, electrical panels, error-proofing, video surveillance, LED lighting and more. And as with every Inovatech automation system that we build, expansion is always planned for. As your needs grow, your system can easily be modified or expanded to effectuate a seamless manufacturing pipeline.
We’ve streamlined the automation design process to make it easy for our customers to
outfit their facility without significant downtime.
- Review your part design and develop a build-list for quote.
- Present quote and early design concepts.
- Upon approval, begin CAD drawings and spec materials.
- Present final designs for approval to begin build.
- Order parts and begin fabrication process.
- Construct enclosure and platform.
- Install robotics, end-of-arm, fixtures and panels.
- Wire electrical panel and program robots.
- Teardown and on-site setup of equipment.
- Calibrate robotics and components.
- Validation and operator training.